Why we developed this service.
We’ve developed this service to enable business owners to work out what the key drivers are in their business (we call these Key Performance Indicators, or KPIs). We want you to learn how to measure them accurately, then apply strategies and tactics to improve each KPI.
Who should use this service?
Any business owner who wants to better understand how to drive increased profit, cashflow and ultimately, business value, will benefit from this service.
What is involved?
First, we work together to establish the key drivers in your business. These may be financial (e.g. gross profit margin or average annual customer spend) or non-financial (e.g. customer satisfaction ratings).
Then we teach you how to measure each KPI and track them via a cloud based performance dashboard. We like to limit the number of KPIs you’re monitoring to the most important ones (the ones that will make the most powerful difference to your business).
Once you’re confident measuring each key driver accurately, we’ll work with you on a monthly basis to form a tactical plan that includes all of the business processes and behavioural changes needed to improve your results. It’s remarkable how simple changes to your business processes can improve your key drivers. What you measure you can manage.
Benefits of using our KPI Improvement Coaching service
- Establish 3-5 key drivers that are fundamental to your business’s success
- Set sensible targets for improving those KPIs
- Streamline / establish the business processes that will improve your KPIs
- Increased efficiency and productivity
- Access to a cloud based dashboard
- An easy to interpret snapshot of your business performance
- We’ll encourage you to be accountable for your goal achievement
- Be inspired to work less in the business and more on it
- Gain access to our collective wisdom, systems, products and services
- Gain a better understanding of your business
- Increase your ability to make effective strategic decisions
When should I have a session?
Any time is the right time to start working on your business’s KPIs. It’s easy to make excuses such as ‘I’m too busy working in the business right now to devote any time to working on this stuff’. The reality is, however, that if you allocate a little time each week to improving your business performance, the time investment will make a big difference to both your business and personal life.
Contact us to discuss our KPI Improvement Coaching service.
A newsletter for the smart and ambitious.
We would love to know more about you and your business. Contact us via our form or schedule in a meeting with us below.
Phone: 0401 049 744