Why we developed this service.
- At times as a business owner do you feel alone and unsupported?
- Do you struggle to make time to work on your business rather than in your business?
- Are you keen to find new strategies to improve performance and overcome business challenges?
- Would you like an independent coach to discuss your burning issues and opportunities with?
We appreciate that owning your own business is hard work; the purpose of Quarterly Coaching is to provide you with accountability and support to keep you on target towards achieving the goals you have set in your Business Plan. We will ensure your Business Plan remains a living, working document, and a filter through which all decisions are made.
Who should attend?
If you’re passionate about your business performance and want to achieve your goals then we recommend this service to you. Quarterly Coaching gives you dedicated time to make better business decisions, using the best information and with support from your coach. We will hold you accountable for your actions and ensure that you reach your targets.
What is involved?
This coaching programme consists of quarterly meetings with one of our senior team members, as well as phone and email support. The purpose of each meeting is to review your actual results, clarify areas where you can improve your business performance, set 90 day goals and identify strategies to achieve them.
As a result of each meeting, you will develop a realistic 90 Day Action Plan with timelines to keep you on track to achieve your annual Business Plan. You will have access to our expertise and resources to enable you to implement best business practice.
Benefits of our Meetings
- Accountability and support from your coach to enable you to achieve your desired results
- Increase profitability and cashflow
- Determine a process to report your actual results against your budget
- Gain an understanding of the key drivers within your business and what impacts them
- Identify and solve your burning issues
- Gain access to an expert sounding board to thoroughly discuss your ideas
- Understand the impact of ideas prior to implementing them within the business
- Improve leadership
- Improve business performance by identifying ways to overcome challenging issues
- Keep your Business Plan as a ‘living document’ to ensure you are working towards your goals
- Align the directors in terms of prioritising what projects are important (if applicable)
- Access the collective wisdom of our accountants; our systems, products and services
When should I have a session?
Ideally, Quarterly Coaching takes place once you have completed a Business Plan, so it becomes the guide against which all operational and personal decisions are made. However, the Quarterly Coaching program may also be used as a vehicle and guide to work through major changes in your business circumstances or to help you implement a Strategic Plan.
Contact us to discuss our accountability meetings service.
A newsletter for the smart and ambitious.
We would love to know more about you and your business. Contact us via our form or schedule in a meeting with us below.
Phone: 0401 049 744